December 2, 2010

LET THERE BE PIE!

Real pie, felt pie, pie of all kinds!

I made this little felt ornament for the Yoknapatawpha Arts Council's annual holiday party and ornament auction, which happens to be tonight. I'm making many more for the booth Kurt and I will have at YAC's holiday art market next weekend (Kurt's making some gorgeous frames from reclaimed wood). So, if you're near Oxford, MS, and looking for some handmade goodness, stop by our booth at the Powerhouse Dec. 10 through 12--even if you just want to say hello!

Hope to see you there!

Mmm, pie!

***

UPDATE: The ornament-making workshop is in full effect! If you're interested in purchasing one of these little gems, drop me a line at amy(@)amyevansstreeter.com. They're $15 each + $5 S&H. I'll accept PayPal payments or personal checks *NOTE: I also have ornaments with red backgrounds. And, one more thing, I ran out of the sweet "Made Especially for you by Amy C Evans" labels, but I've created another one, so there's now a handmade label on the reverse of each ornament.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

3 comments:

STOVEPIPE.NET said...

We can hardly wait!

emily said...

that is great!! do you mind if i put this photo and a link to your site on my pie blog: www.nothinginthehouse.blogspot.com

thanks!

emily

STOVEPIPE.NET said...

We love it! It's still out on display, definitely not just for Christmas!